Watching her devour the chocolates was the funniest thing I have see in awhile. She first opened the lid and carefully selected one. (she obviously does not know the art of poking a hole in the bottom of each chocolate yet) Then, she put it to her mouth for a lick and once she realized in a split second that she was going to like it she took it out of her mouth and started to take all of the chocolates out the box at once. She soon realized after three that she couldn't fit anymore in her hand and then I had to step in and help her put them back. I have no idea what she was thinking. Was she taking them like a squirrel does to nuts because she knew we were diving in next? Anyhow, she put the one back up to her mouth that she licked and proceeded to eat it. After that was finished she immediately had one "on deck". After one bite, I looked up and she had the whole thing in her mouth and chocolate "juice" was running down her chin. Mommy and daddy ate the rest and within a 5 minute time period, the Briggs family finished off the little Valentine treat. She then did her sign for "all done" and closed up the empty box. She truly has her momma's blood on this one. She was grinning ear to ear the entire time (when she wasn't chewing). The only thing she didn't do that mommy usually does with a box of chocolates is cry when they are gone. ha-ha. Let's just hope this "early" introduction to one of life's simple (but fattening) pleasures doesn't come back to haunt us somehow!
Disclaimer: We do not feed our baby chocolate on a regular basis. This was a one-off special occassion so please don't get judgemental and/or concerned. I assure you that Bella has a very healthy diet.
Arabella'a Valentine gift to us.
Checking out her new Valetine outfit.
"Hmmmmmm, pretty good stitching."
Giving the bear on the chocolates some love.
Man, these are good, I gotta take them all and hide em, NOW!
Sporting her new duds
Every time you post new pictures, I can't get over how beautiful she is.
ReplyDeleteHer cuteness is OVERWHELMING! I would love for Ava to eat some chocolates... That girls eats NOTHING, tell Arabella to come on over here and tell her what she's missing!!! (Speaking of "missing", we miss you!)
ReplyDelete