Daddy and Lauren.

Chuck E. Cheese...here I come!


I think this is the 1 millionth picture I have of her on a slide!

Chuck E. Cheese...here I come!
I think this is the 1 millionth picture I have of her on a slide!
The one and only Chuck E. Cheese..............

...and the rest of band played Christmas Carols.

...and the rest of band played Christmas Carols.
Ridin the rides.

Daddy won a bunch of tickets so......

...........Bella had to try that game, too.

Daddy won a bunch of tickets so......
...........Bella had to try that game, too.
Concentrating on winning some more tickets.

Playing the "Punch the Duck" game.

Playing the "Punch the Duck" game.
Little Lauren hunting for tickets! We ended up with like 400+ tickets and all Bella wanted was a roll of Smarties, which was only 25 tickets. The girl wants for nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment