.

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Big Changes

Things in the Briggs' household are changing. The first piece of big news is that our little blessing called Bella will become a big sister on July 31st. For those of you who are finding out via the blog, I apologize, but I had to wait until I was in the 2nd trimester (due to my history) to spread the news. Now that we have had 3 ultrasounds, and everything is progressing well, we are getting more excited. During our last ultrasound, our little darling was moving the entire time. Little hands and feet were waving as if to say, "Here I am!" He/she is going to be another active child. We finally told Bella the news and she is very excited. She tells everyone she is going to be a big sister. I don't think she truly comprehends it, but she is very careful around the "baby" (my tummy).

The second big change is that we finally decided to move Bella to British Nursery school. Although the Child Development Center on base has been a good match for her during her early years, it just hasn't been enough for her since she turned 3. So, we went and checked out our local Nursery school called Busy Bees and she absolutely fell in love with it. The school is on abig farm with tons of animals and a big garden. The kids help take care of the animals and garden. There is also a swimming pool so she will take swimming lessons twice a week. They also have ballet, but Ms. Bella informed me that she wasn't/isn't interested. On top of all of the "extras", overall, it is just way more academic. It is a perfect fit for her.

She went for the first time on Thursday and again loved it. She came home that night and fell asleep at 6:30pm and never woke up until 6 the next morning. Needless to say, I think she is finally being challenged.

Our little girl is growing up too fast right before our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment