Just in case you wondered.....EVERYONE is born in a manger, according to the Bellster.
Furthermore, we had an interesting conversation last night......
Me- "What is the name of the girl you were playing with at school?"
Bella- "Zoey."
Me- "Mommy and Daddy almost named you Zoey when you were born, but then we loved the name Arabella more."
In the most serious, yet confused look, she replied,
"I wasn't Arabella when I was born, I was Jesus."
Maybe, she knows something I don't? Is she the second coming of the Messiah?
I'm interested in knowing at what point in her LONG life she did become Arabella, because we definitely don't refer to her as Jesus.
I guess it's back to the drawing board with her Christian education.....I wonder who she thinks she is praying to every night? :)
Saturday, 10 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment