Saturday, 16 January 2010
Learning As I Go
The adventure with a first born is learning everything as you go. Each day brings new challenges, blessings, and a-ha moments! This week I had the opportunity to finally learn some tips about taking care of Bella's hair. I first learned that I was overwashing it and therefore stripping it of its natural oils...oops! Since then, I have corrected my ways. Here are some great pics of Bella enjoying her conditioning treatment. I would love to say that she sat still with just a kind request, but we actually had to put in her favorite DVD. Whatever works, right?




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that daddy is so into making sure her hair is done right. I loved when Billy learned to do Sarah's hair too. It is a good man, husband and father that will do anything for their little girls.
ReplyDelete