It must be hard being a 15 month old and having to divide your love evenly among your furry friends. Merky has been temporary replaced by Doggie. Now, Doggie was also added to our family in Tucson because of Bella's love of dogs. He was a gift from Nana and picked out by Bella from several other kinds of dogs. But, he came two days AFTER the Merkster and yet seems to have taken over as top dog. Now, you may be wondering why Doggie doesn't have a proper name like Maggie (suggested by Nana) or Mizer(suggested by Daddy) Well, it's simply because we wanted Bella to add "doggie" to her vocabulary. You may think I sound a little upset that Doggie is getting all this attention, but actually I'm just keeping you all posted on the very important issues going on in Bella's life----like which stuffed animal to take to church. As you will see below, Merky didn't make the cut for anywhere these last two weeks. Poor Merky!
Love that blue and green top...and I am SO JEALOUS that you can get her to let you put bows in her hair. I can't get Scarlett to let me put so much as a tiny clip in hers. I should have started back when she didn't know how to get her hand up to the top of her head yet!
I wanted to start a new section in our blog because Bella always has these one liners that describe the way she views life. So, if you need some sound advice about the way the world works, check this out.
1. When your parents are busy, big girls have to entertain themselves.
2. Sometimes when 3-year-olds dance, they get hurt.
3. Big girls eat every thing off their daddy's plate.
4. I can remember because I am 4 now. 4-year-olds can remember EVERYTHING, mom.
5. When you get cold, just shake your booty and you will warm up.
6. Princesses always dance to slow music. Did you know that?
Love that blue and green top...and I am SO JEALOUS that you can get her to let you put bows in her hair. I can't get Scarlett to let me put so much as a tiny clip in hers. I should have started back when she didn't know how to get her hand up to the top of her head yet!
ReplyDelete