Bella has never met a slide she didn't love. It's getting increasingly difficult to pry her off the slide when play time is over. The girl is a slide fanatic....she has no fear.

The Alice inWonderland choo-choo train. Bella loved riding this around and pulling the bell over and over. Plus, saying train.
The Petting Zoo. Bella wasn't too interested in the animals this time around. This was probably because of all of the slides she had on her mind. There were a ton of animals (goats, chickens, pigs, etc.) but Bella would just get close enough to stare 'em down
The Flying Elephant ride. I wasn't sure Bella would even want to go on this ride at all. Yet, we ate lunch right next to it and all she did was watch it the entire time. So, sure enough we strapped her in and she loved it.
I like going up da-da...push the button more, more, more!
This is a story in itself. You had to put in a pound to get these tractors going, but you had to press down on the green pedal to make it go. Well, I was very excited to ride this with Bella. But, basically we both couldn't fit and she did not want my lap. So, picture me trying to straddle the back just enough to press down on the gas pedal. It kept jerking. It was so funny and Bella wanted me off. So, Daddy tried to solve the problem. In the end, we just pushed her. Her thoughts--This tractor does not go fast enough nor does it interest me....let's go back to the slides.

Clear the roads people, I'm coming through. (Bella's first car ride..similiar to the ones at Disneyland on the track)

This slide, although short, was super, super fast. She was covered in bark after it shot her off the end. But, of course it didn't phase her one bit...she just got up (bark dangling in her hair and all) and went to do it again.
The Alice inWonderland choo-choo train. Bella loved riding this around and pulling the bell over and over. Plus, saying train.
This is a story in itself. You had to put in a pound to get these tractors going, but you had to press down on the green pedal to make it go. Well, I was very excited to ride this with Bella. But, basically we both couldn't fit and she did not want my lap. So, picture me trying to straddle the back just enough to press down on the gas pedal. It kept jerking. It was so funny and Bella wanted me off. So, Daddy tried to solve the problem. In the end, we just pushed her. Her thoughts--This tractor does not go fast enough nor does it interest me....let's go back to the slides.
Clear the roads people, I'm coming through. (Bella's first car ride..similiar to the ones at Disneyland on the track)
This slide, although short, was super, super fast. She was covered in bark after it shot her off the end. But, of course it didn't phase her one bit...she just got up (bark dangling in her hair and all) and went to do it again.
This place is fantastic!!! Hopefully someday, when Curt and I move back to England (fingers crossed!), we can do a playdate! Ava and Bella would have a blast as we, too, are obsessed with slides. She is also pretty big on the swing and can hang out in them for hours while I push her over and over. She’s so beautiful!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I tried to comment yesterday but it didn’t take! What I wanted to say was that this place looks fantastic! I hope we have some playdates in our future! Who knows...we could be back to England some day! Great posts and I always look forward to catching up with you, Curt, and Miss Bella!
ReplyDelete