I bought Bella this cool table last week so she could have her own little creation station. It's the only one I have seen that can quickly change into an easle, which was the clincher for me.
BUSTED!! This is the look we get when we tell her not to do something. It's like she is contemplating whether she wants to obey or not. To be totally honest...it's about 50/50 these days. I just informed her that playdough is not for eating..it's yucky. She's probably wondering how I know what she is thinking. See the next two pictures to see how she responds.
Well, mommy, I'd like to see if its yucky for myself, thank you, very much!
Well, mommy, I'd like to see if its yucky for myself, thank you, very much!
Love the table, love the trike! Man, I can't wait until we move to a whole HOUSE where we can fit big, fun toys like this into our lives!
ReplyDelete