.

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Toddler Love

About three weeks ago, Ms. Bella informed me (and eventually her daddy) that she has a boyfriend.........here's the story:

When I went to pick her up from school, she was eating snack next to Julian. Julian's mom was there and we were both waiting for them to finish. She was telling me that when she picked up Julian the night before Bella and him were running around the class giggling and screaming just having a great ol time. Sure enough, as soon as the two finished their snack they started their antics around the classroom. I'd seen it before, but they were just too cute. Niether one wanted to leave.
Eventually, we got them out of the building where Bella said, "No, I not going." and threw her jacket on the ground. Julian went straight to her and picked it up for her. She went, "Thank you, Julian" in the sweetest voice. After persuading her to get going, she said back to Julian, "Bye-bye Julian" and blew him a kiss. I said, "Is Julian your boyfriend?" and she said, "Yes." His mom and I just cracked up. She's like, "Don't tell your daddy, Bella."


In the car I asked her if Julian was her boyfriend and she said yes again and when I said, "Are you going to tell Daddy?" She said, "Nope." It was funny.


When daddy got home, I told him the story. When he asked her she just smiled and giggled but would not answer him. She really was not going to tell her daddy. She eventually did, but it was sooooooooooo funny how coy she was.


Then, the next week, the two were holding hands and dancing at school and their teacher got great pictures of it. They are just too cute. The pictures here are of his birthday party. Every time he opened a gift he would share it with her or eventually take it to her like she was his little Queen. Well, at least she knows how to pick them! :)


Lord, are we in for it!







No comments:

Post a Comment