.

Saturday, 20 November 2010

Uh, Where'd November Go?

Okay, so I just looked up and November is G-O-N-E. I started uploading these pictures in November but it's December 2nd today when I am posting. I can't believe I have gone a month without posting. You know what that means, right? A whole bunch of "catch-up" posts are coming so watch out! These pics are of her opening some more Bday gifts. It took her a week to get through everything because she would open one and play with it and refuse to open anything else. I like that though...it showed her appreciation for her gifts.

Gotta have a tea set in England, duh? She's preparing for tea with the Queen.
This little book set has become Bella's latest obsession. They are Bambi themed board books about colors, opposites, numbers, etc. Since she has had them, she has SLEPT with them twice. Before the books, she had never seen Bambi, so my friend gave me the movie and she has now watched it 10 times. Then, I went to Disney and bought her the stuffed Bambi. So, now Bambi is a big hit in our house. My child gets hooked on something and takes it to the extreme. The teenage years are going to be very interesting! Bella now likes to read and then show the pictures like her teachers. Makes me proud....she might follow in her mama's footsteps.
Dora the Explorer Mermaid adventure. Thanks Hagander Family.

Uh-oh, wardrobe malfunction....two legs in one.
The girl can't get enough of new books. She's obsessed!
She fell in love with her new cookies! She thoroughly enjoyed cutting the icing off of them.
Unfortunately, though, she found out the hard way that they weren't real! Owie!
Another perfect gift! Her first big girl puzzle. It was colorful and the ABCs so she couldn't wait to get it open. I was pretty impressed at how she put it together (with help of course). Thank you Heather, Mason and Mackenzie
After she opened up these cute PJ's, she insisted on trying them on....oopsie, the shirt does not go on the legs, sweetie pie. As you can see, little Bella-rella does not like getting things incorrect.
The Balderstones introduced Bella to My Little Pony. She absolutely fell in love with the Pony and this convertible. Plus, I got to braid its tail which is an extra bonus. Now, if only my daughter would let me braid her hair.
It's official..I got my badge to prove it...looky here, I'm two!
"Hello?" Daddy?" It's always daddy when Bella is talking on the phone. One of her friends got her this cute Disney cell phone.
Bella was so excited when she opened her gift fom Aunty Sissy....she got a brand new easel. Perfect for the budding artist! It adjusts to several heights so it will grow with her.Thank you Lord for all of the generosity and kindness of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment