We spent Thanksgiving with our dear friends in Ramstein again. Ya know, for some reason I just love Thanksgiving in Germany. It's almost a tradition I don't want to give up. First of all, Jill's house is just so "homey" to me so I always feel relaxed. So, the weekend is always nice and relaxing. Then, there's the spread. Matt frys up a mean turkey. Jill makes the best stuffing fom scratch, and all the other fixins and then Lori always has some amazing dessert and/or appetizer or other side dish. Plus, George is a fabulous host and makes a mean pitcher of TANG. We eat until our little hearts are content.
But beyond that, I just like the simplicity of the entire weekend. We usually play some games, play with the kids, shop a bit, and just visit. The more I age, it's those simple moments in life that I cherish the most.
Don't you just love those blue eyes and cheeks? Little Laney is almost ONE!
Don't you just love those blue eyes and cheeks? Little Laney is almost ONE!
Bella opened a belated Birthday gift from the Becks. (which included a fabulous hat, some beautiful Jesus loves me bows, some crayola solor wonder paper/markers and a Crayola toothbrush)
Bella gave Laney a hug as a Thank you for the gifts.
Bella and Colby saw their first movie in theater. Bella fell asleep in the car over and slept through the first half (yes, even through the noise). But, when she woke up she was captivated. It was 3-D and she would not wear the glasses so I am not sure how much she really got out of it, but Colby had a blast as you can see. Tiffany and Justin enjoyed it, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment