.

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Who Needs Tissue?

We are trying to teach Bella how to use a tissue when she needs to tend to her nose. It's pretty much hit or miss. So, today she was sitting next to me on the couch while I was looking on the laptop and I noticed she was picking at her nose...here is the convo:

Mommy: Bella,what are you doing?
Bella: I am picking my nose. (big grin)
M: Well, then you need to go get a tissue.
B: No. ( I love the way that word STILL rolls off her tongue)

From the corner of my eye it looked like she had a tissue, but it wasn't.

M: What are you doing?
B: I am wiping my dirty sock with my nasty snot.

VERY RESOURCEFUL...the girl resorted to pulling off her sock instead of getting up to get a tissue. When I told her how gross that was, she finally got up and got a tissue. Then, I said, "So, what are you going to do with your snotty sock."

Bella: "Throw it in the trash!"

Reasonable. Totally reasonable. But I guess I will wash it instead. The true
question is; Should I let her foot freeze (we are only around the house) as a natural consequence or get her another sock? Hmmmmm.....dunno. Oh, the joys of parenting. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment