Here I am again, playing "catch-up" with the blog. I suppose it's just going to be my new MO. Well, at the end of April, Curtis' mom and dad, two sisters and Aunt came to visit us for two weeks. I was a little nervous at first to have that many in our house at once, but it was the biggest blessing. They were so much fun. We took them around here and there, and they were able to go downtown for the Royal Wedding. Bella was a little overwhelmed at first, but absolutely adored all of the attention. It was a lovely visit. I am throughly blessed to have married into such a loving, special family. Here are a few pictures from there visit. They aren't in any particular order.
Chillin with Granddaddy in Cambridge
In front of the Round Church in Cambridge
"It's a little windy!"
Overlooking the river in Cambridge.
Aunty Jannis got Bella to laugh hysterically by "eating her up". She would take the spoon and "scoop" different areas of her body (arm, chin, head) and pretend to eat her up. Bella just giggled and giggled.
No comments:
Post a Comment