.

Sunday, 5 June 2011

Mother's Day

For my third mother's day, Curtis and Bella spoiled me once again. It was such a magical day and I loved spending time with my amazing family. Curtis started with breakfast in bed as always and then we went into Cambridge to go punting. I've been to Cambridge so many times and wanted to punt but for so many different reasons, we've never done it. So, finally Curtis and Bella made my little dream come true. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, too. We ate lunch afterwards and I got a little shopping spree. I am very blessed.

Curtis and Bella before we started.Family shot

And we're off.....the river goes between 7 of the colleges.


Bella LOVED it!



It was all so picturesque.
















Bella made me this beautiful mother's day bonnet at school.Don't I look absolutely stunning in it?I love being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment