Back in late March, I started the transformation of Bella's nursery into her "Toddler Room". I began by letting her choose from 5 different types of bedding. She chose Dr. Seuss ABC. And for all of you that really know me, when a theme is chosen, I never look back. Here are the photos of her finished room.
It all started with this bedding. I took the color scheme and stripe idea from the comforter.
After finding just the right color paints, I did the stripes to the halfway mark, put up a white dado rail and did the rest blue. I left the slanted walls white, but got vinyl polka dots for those, which I also put on her bed for a little added cuteness. The two ABC bins on both sides of her bed are full of books and were ordered with the bedding.
Found a fabulous Dr. Seuss quote for the other side of the room.
I had to keep one of my wardrobes in there so I decorated it with the actual Dr. Seuss ABC's.
Her furniture with polka dot decor and Dr. Seuss clock above. (excuse the mess on top)
I had these letters made to match on Etsy.
Lampshade.
Toybox....also decorated by me.
This is a little space that has no real purpose so I put one of those little touch lights in there so she could have a little hiding place. She loves to run back there.
And last but not least....the reading chair...Dr. Seuss ABC, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment