.

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Activity World--Fun Times

Over Columbus Day we set off to find something new to do. We had to do some running around but we also wanted to make it fun for Bella so we located a new indoor play place in Peterborough. It was definitely a fabulous find. Not only did it have so many things to climb and slide, but there was NO ONE there because it was on a Monday. We had to so much fun. Bella kept saying, "I had a lot of fun today, mom!" "That place was a lot of fun, mom!"
Bella couldn't get her boots off fast enough!

She had to get in the car, of course. She sniffs these cars out whenever we go to these places.

There were a ton of play toys. I am trying to teach her the valuable skill of vacuuming.

First slide......let's go down backwards on our tummy.

BALL PIT!! We had a blast having this to ourselves. Curtis was throwing them at her and I was tackling her. She was laughing so hard. It was fabulous.






Back to the slide

This is the only way you could get up to one of the slides. It was VERY tight. Curtis had to squeeze.

BIGGEST SLIDE I HAVE EVER SEEN...DROP SLIDE...Curtis wouldn't even go on it.

Curtis didn't want to climb through the tiny space again so he was going to climb up the side to get to the slide. NICE ROLE MODEL! It didn't work.

Back to the slide...this time with Daddy!



"C'mon daddy, you can do it!"




It even had a Family gym where kids and parents could work out together. Darn! Too bad I didn't bring my workout gear.

A shot of the outside structure.

Bella on the kiddie eliptical.

Bella DID NOT want to go...this was her pout face. She had JUST let go of the netting.

No comments:

Post a Comment