This is a super fun game called Dr. Seuss' Super Stretchy ABC that I bought for Bella's birthday party (which I forgot to bring) It's basically like twister but only one person goes at a time. You have to put your hands, feet and one ear on different letters all at once. For each one you complete you get a token.
This is Cariboo Island. I love this game. Basically, you hide coins by pushing them through a hole in the back of the treasure. Then, each player picks a card. On the card is a number or letter and you can open up a compartment that starts with that letter or has that many objects. Inside the compartment you might find one of the coins. The person to find the last coin gets the treasure.
Just lining up the pattern blocks. She lines up EVERYTHING. OCD for sure.
Another favorite: UNO MOO. Although she doesn't like to play the real way. She'd rather line them up in patterns.
Another game for the party...Cat in the Hat: I Can Do That! You pick one card from each pile and try to complete the task. Very fun!
Curt had to CRAWL UNDER THE THING-A-MA-STICK WITH THE BOAT IN HIS CLOTHES
Bella had to SKIP to the KITCHEN with the BOAT UNDER HER CHIN
No comments:
Post a Comment