.

Friday, 4 November 2011

Jack o' Lanterns or something like that

Halloween was very low key for us this year. Bella has yet to go Trick-or-treating. Yep, very deprived I know. We didn't even get her a costume this year. Last year she didn't even wear hers for more than 5 minutes. She has such a huge bday that Halloween gets overshadowed. Anyway, we did do our pumpkins, though. We even tried something different---felt.

This is the little pumpkin Bella picked out when she went to the Pumpkin Patch with her school. It's just perfect.

Here's our boy pumpkin. The blue is a hat.


Then, we attempted Mickey Mouse.


Curtis carved the pumpkin on the left with a lot of creativity...can you tell. Geez...... I did the one on the right. But, I got so tired that I couldn't do the other eye, so I made it wink. Very innovative don't you think!

Very diverse group this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment