.

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Saying Goodbye

As you have read from the blog post below, Bella's best friend PCSed last week. After we took them for the fun day, we also decided to meet up one more time for dinner. They exchanged gifts- she received the sweetest pillow case with their picture on it. They had a great dinner, but saying goodbye was very sad. I felt a big hole in my heart for her because I knew she wasn't/isn't going to comprehend the full extent of it until later. I will tell you what...in the future, I am not going to be able to handle the first time a boy breaks her heart. I will probably cry more than she does!

Bella got Julian a picture of them in a best friend forever frame and this Mini Cooper. They played with it for awhile. They shared and took turns so amazingly.

There's my little affectrionate daughter snuggling up to her bestie.

Silly Pirates!




Non-stop giggling!





No comments:

Post a Comment