.

Friday, 12 April 2013

Just Another Day in Paradise

As I was going through my pictures trying to clean them out and back them up, I found these recent photos that deserve a place in the blog. They aren't of any one special event.....just mommy being camera happy.

We had Tucker over and we got out Bella's old bouncy chair.  He wasn't too sure at first, but he got it going after a while.
Just another pose with T. 
Bella has an incredible imagination, so I like to bring home dress up clothes.  Introducing....Goldilocks!





And the Gruffalo!
Playing around in PaPa's vest.
Driving around Teddy Edwards

Just because I wanted to take her picture.
I had to capture her "super-cool-watching-TV" pose.

So, I left Curtis alone with Bella at Toys R Us to pick out a toy.  She chose (and he agreed) to a chocolate lollipop making kit.  And then, I was the lucky one who got to do it with her.  Um, first and last time!
 Melting the chocolate.
 Putting the melted chocolate in the mold.
 Ah, she gets results.
 So, Bella LOVES cats and mommy doesn't really like them too much.  She will make a cat sound and then look at me to say sorry.  Anyhoo, regardless of my personal opinion of them AND my fashion sense, I bought her this cat sweatshirt because I knew she would love it.  And you should have seen her little eyes light up when I pulled in out of the bag.  Mommy of the year, for sure.  Ha!  P.S.  The black on her face was left over from her day with the bunnies at school.  She had whiskers, etc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment