.

Saturday, 26 June 2010

More Summer Fun

Today we got out the Kenex and played some more in the backyard. Did I mention how much I love summer?

Bella and I were both concentrating on building with the Kenex. Next thing I know she goes, "choo-ch00" and moves this little masterpiece along the rug. Not bad!
"What shall I make today?"


New Game #1: Roll the ball down the slide. New Game #2: Car Races down the slide. (The yellow one had already left the starting block)
New Game #3: Eat a Handful of Sand and See Mommy Gag!!!
I hope she is contemplating whether or not that was a good choice. Based on the reaction, I pray that she thinks it was a bad decision.

New Game #4: Cover Everything in Sand
Bella says "Bye" to everything when she leaves it....it is quite cute. Here, we are going inside and so she is saying bye to her sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment