.

Friday, 19 October 2012

Everyday Happenings

Our girl is growing up way too fast. She's starting to get busy. Between school, birthday parties, and extra-curriculars (Ballet, swimming, Forest school) the days just zoom by.

Bella is writing in the journal about Teddy Edwards.  We compiled the sentences together, I wrote them and then she traced over some of the everyday sight words.  What a pencil grip!

After a day of school and ballet, Bella fell asleep in the car on the way home.  I brought her in thinking that she would wake up if I put her on the steps.  Not so.  It was so funny I had to capture it on the camera.

Her pictures are so intricate.  This is a dream house with stairs and a slide off the side.  
I'm trying to have some sort of activity each day so we all stay healthy...so one day I brought home Just Dance 2 for Kids. Bella and I danced together for an hour.  It was super fun and incredibly tiring!

A week ago Bella brought home her FIRST BOOK from school.  She is on the 5th book now.  She is really starting to take off.  Her teachers are very impressed.

One night we were chilling in the living room and Bella went into the kitchen and came back with daddy's PJ bottoms on like this.  It was hilarious. Curtis told her they were dirty and she said, "Yeah, dad they are covered with Fart juice."  What can I say?

Just Bella trying on a new dress.

Are we done yet mom?



No comments:

Post a Comment