.

Friday, 19 October 2012

Pink Fur: The Next Best Thing

Every year we go to the pumpkin patch. You might find this hard to believe, but I have yet to have an autumn/pumpkin outfit for Bella to wear. This year I was all over it BUT of course the mail just wasn't fast enough. So, in case you are ever in this situation all you have to remember is that the next best thing is pink fur.

We went with the Engels of course.
Tucker's first pumpkin patch experience.  Oh, the things you do for the sweet photo op.
There were a lot of green pumpkins this year!


Bella and "her little brother" Tucker.





I had to get a shot of my sweet girl in the "dress I had to have".  I am addicted to Etsy and Zulilly, Pray for me.  We were on our way to church.

My little supermodel.

Bella's idea of a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment