.

Friday, 9 July 2010

MaMa B.

One thing I like about going to other kids' houses is I get to see what other toys Bella likes to play with before purchasing anything. Well, when we were at a BBQ awhile back, I saw how much Bella loved a baby doll stroller so when I saw one I decided to get her one....only I got the whole set---crib, swing, stroller, carseat, and highchair. She LOVES it.
Breaking open the stroller.

Bella started with one baby doll and then went to change to this other baby doll.
If you look closely, you will see she left the other baby doll lying in the "street". Nice!

Then, we moved to the swing.

Bella decided she wanted to try..................(even though I am saying, "Bella the swing is not for you, its for your baby dolls.")
....back it on up........
.......it doesn't fit.....
....baby fall down.....not a happy camper!
***She also tried to get in the little baby crib, too and threw a fit when she couldn't.
Doggy gets the next ride.Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....what a lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment