Saturday, 21 August 2010
Seattle Cont'd- Another Night with the Evans
One night we (The Evans, my mom, Jolie's friend Alexis and us) walked to a little hole in the wall Mexican Restaurant in Old Bellevue for dinner. It was another lovely evening together.
Kendal was proud of how she devoured her mexican meal so nice and neat.
Daddy taught Kendal how to stop and smell the roses.
Kendal contemplated what it really meant to stop and smell the roses
This next series of pictures tempted to capture the essence of Bella as we walked back to the car. She tends to get really silly and does this thing that can only be described as a cross between storytelling and interpretive dance. She'll take a few steps, do a move, stop, run, jump, stop, do another move, squat, run, spin, etc. all while jibber-jabbering/singing. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need a pocket camcorder at all times. However, even though she is a ham, any time I do pull out the camcorder, she will not continue her "performance"....so I guess I am stuck trying to capture her on still photos anyway. I guess there are worst things in life. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment