Here is a series of pictures that capture our daughter's wonderful toddler obedience.
Mommy- "Bella do not stand on that or you will fall."
Perhaps she heard--"Bella, stand up on the chair nice and tall!"
I'd like to tell you all that she was only testing us because we had the camera out, but I cannot tell a lie. She tests the limits to the fullest......but isn't she cute doing it?
1. She wasn't that interested in the sand at all.
2. She was scared of the ocean.
3. It was so humid, my camera started acting up so any pics I did get are a little fuzzy!
The one highlight, however, was I did pick her up and got her to go into the water in my arms. She delighted in the waves as they crashed on the both of us. That alone was worth it, I guess.
She's staring the ocean down.
No comments:
Post a Comment